English Poetry

Poetry needs to be read out loud to be fully appreciated. Poetry for those wanting to hear their voices reading out beautiful words..

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Remember Me
To the Living I'm Gone




Remember Me
to the living
i'm gone
to the sorrowful
i will never return
to the angry
i was cheated
but to the happy
i am at peace
and to the faithful
i have never left
i cannot be seen
but i can be heard
so as you stand
upon a shore
gazing at a beautiful sea
remember me
as you look in awe
at a mighty forests
and its grand majesty
remember me
as you look upon a flower
and admire its simplicity
remember me
remember me
in your heart
your thoughts
and your memories
of the times we loved
the times we cried
the times we thought
the times we laughed
for if you always
think of me
i will have
never gone...

.....remember me as a memory
forget me as a breath....

Labels: