English Poetry

Poetry needs to be read out loud to be fully appreciated. Poetry for those wanting to hear their voices reading out beautiful words..

Thursday, May 21, 2009


I often Sometimes Think of You




I often sometimes think has you

In my silence I hear your steps

How much times.. I do not know?

Should I turn over a new leaf?

Say to me that you will not even be of passage?

I do not know...

I do not know any more..

Without you I am lost..

Perhaps a hushed up day will check me off of a pure love

Will Make cast my tears on my cheeks

It will be mad, believe me

Because...

I already love you

--------------------------------------------

MY FRIEND, My friend, my love You which so much loved me As never nobody will make it Because I know it, There is not two as you there...

You are there, always with me It is with such potency as I smell your name...

Even if you left towards another future, I could never forget you Because for you, my heart is to erode till the end of time I would love you Whom imports the price to be paid Some people will why tell waste A life so definitely to begin...

These persons I shall answer That my life If I use it to love you Even if it is for eternity !

-------------------------------------------

In French



Penser !

Il m'arrive souvent de penser a toi
Dans mon silence j'entends tes pas

Combien de fois..
Je ne sais pas..?

Devrais-je tourner la page?
Me dire que tu ne seras même pas de passage?

Je ne sais pas...Je ne sais plus..
Sans toi je suis perdue..
Peut-être un jour tu me pointera d'un amour pur
Feras couler mes larmes sur mes joues

Ce sera fou , crois-moi
Parce que moi...
Je t'aime déjà...

--------------------------------------------------------

MON AMI

Mon ami, mon amour
Toi qui m'a tant aimé
Comme jamais personne ne le fera
Car je le sais,
Il n'en existe pas deux comme toi...

Tu es là, toujours avec moi
C'est avec une telle puissance que je sens ton nom...
Même si tu es parti vers un autre avenir,
Je ne pourrais jamais t'oublier
Car pour toi, mon coeur est éroder...

Jusqu'à la fin des temps je t'aimerais
Qu'importe le prix à payer
Certains diront pourquoi gaspiller
Une vie si bien commencer...

A ces personnes je répondrai
Que ma vie ne sera pas gâcher
Si je l'emploie à t'aimer
Même si c'est pour l'éternité

.....................................................Found on a very Romantic Blog

Labels: